Do you have what it takes to lead our successful school?
The Governors and Trustees of this high achieving school seek to appoint an inspirational Head Teacher to lead the school to further success in the years ahead. Clare House is part of Langley Park Learning Trust, a Multi Academy Trust comprising of: Clare House Primary School, Hawes Down Primary School, Langley Park Primary School, Langley Park School for Boys and Langley Park School for Girls.
We are seeking an exceptional candidate to lead our school and maintain our high standards and friendly caring ethos. The new Head Teacher will have the leadership skills essential to shape the future direction of the school. S/he will have a proven track record of raising achievement in their previous school or role Our focus is on the whole child, developing leadership, creativity and love of learning.
We are seeking an individual who:
- Will provide strong, inspirational and enterprising leadership
- Has a clear vision and commitment to ensuring every child reaches their full potential
- Has a proven track record of raising standards and levels of achievement
- Can support staff in managing innovative learning and teaching approaches
- Is a forward thinking, skillful and reflective practitioner who demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills with all stakeholders
We can offer you:
- An oversubscribed and high achieving school
- An inclusive ethos in which everyone is valued and respected
- An excellent staff team and supportive parents
- Confident, caring and responsible pupils who take pride in themselves, their achievements and their community
- The support of being part of a successful Multi Academy Trust
- A highly committed and supportive Governing Body
Visits to the school are welcomed; please contact the school on 020 8658 4633 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. Completed applications should be sent to Mrs Tamasine Barrett, HR Business Partner: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Noon on Monday 25th March 2019
Shortlisting: 26th & 27th March 2019
Interviews: 4th and 5th April 2019 (shortlisted candidates need to prepare to be available on both days)
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.