Eden Park Academy is a friendly, welcoming school set in the heart of Barnstaple. Applications are invited for the post of Head Teacher with responsibility for the day-to-day leadership and management of the school.
This is a great opportunity to become a Head Teacher at an exciting point in the School’s history. On 1st July 2018 the school, with six other schools, became a primary/secondary multi-academy trust with 2900 children in total.
You will be working with the CEO of the Tarka Learning Partnership, the other Head Teachers, the Local Governing Body, staff, children and parents to ensure excellence, a high quality education and support for all.
Our values and ethos on a love of life-long learning. We strive for high-achievement, social responsibility and personal growth. Eden Park will offer you an exciting opportunity to engage and inspire children through their educational journey, impacting their social mobility.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to coach, celebrate and promote very high quality teaching and learning
- Have a positive, resilient and optimistic approach
- Be able to build relationships quickly within a diverse community.
- Hold an active interest in educational issues, approaches and alternatives from around the world
- Use resources, intellect, creativity and innovation to be successful
- Be a leader who will go the extra mile to support children and families
- Demonstrate commitment to partnership, collaboration and sharing
The North Devon area is a fantastic place to live with access to some of the best beaches in the country, stunning moorland and reasonable house prices.
Eden Park Academy, a partner in the Tarka Learning Partnership, has an absolute commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS. The Trust values the diversity of our workforce and welcomes applications from all.
All application materials are available on www.eden-park.academy
Applications must be submitted by 12th November 2018 noon.
Visits to the School are encouraged.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit or for further information
Interviews will be on: 29th and 30th November 2018