Are you an experienced head or senior leader ready for the next challenge, taking a good school to outstanding?
Princess Frederica is at the heart of Kensal Rise, a creative, diverse and cohesive community in North West London. We believe in nurturing and developing the whole child through a creative and explorative curriculum while setting high standards for academic achievement.
We are looking for a passionate and strategic leader who will build on all the achievements of the past to help us reach our full potential. With strong interpersonal skills, the successful candidate will have the gifts to lead our experienced and talented staff team and our confident and happy pupils, while working effectively with our enthusiastic and supportive parent body to further our reputation as a wonderful school for the whole community.
We can offer:
- A strong, committed, experienced and popular staff team.
- A committed governing board with a range of experience and skills.
- An engaged and supportive parent body with a very active PSA.
- Good progress and a welcoming character praised in recent inspections (OFSTED 2017: Good; SIAMS 2017: Good).
- Ambitious plans for raising standards of achievement and whole-child development. (Top 8% of schools in UK for phonics, 3rd in Brent school performance tables 2017).
- Targeted investment in Sport and Music through specialist full-time staff.
- Great transport links across London and surrounding area via Underground and Overground stations.
You will have:
- A proven track-record as a Head or Deputy Head Teacher.
- The strategic and leadership skills to help us achieve our ambitions to become an outstanding school.
- Strong interpersonal skills, developing those around you and seeing them grow in their roles.
- Passion for the development of the whole child.
- A commitment to promoting and developing the Christian ethos and values of the school.
How to apply:
Please take time to download and read the candidate brochure. If you would like to take your application further we would encourage you to make arrangements to visit the school at your earliest convenience by emailing Janet Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please then download the Application form (either alongside this brochure or from the school website: http://www.princessfrederica.brent.sch.uk/job-opportunties.html) taking time to complete each section. The form should be emailed, together with a covering letter, to Janet Gordon (email@example.com).
Please note that the closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 16th February. Shortlisting will take place on Wednesday 21st February, and interviews will be held on Wednesday 28th February.