Due to retirement of the Headteacher, the Governing Body of Kirkroyds and Wooldale Infant and Junior School Federation are seeking an inspirational leader with the expertise to enable everyone in their care to achieve their full potential. We are seeking an experienced leader with a clear vision for the continued development of our Federation. You will uphold our values and strike a balance between stability and strategically leading, to take the Federation forward.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic practitioner, someone with drive and passion and an excellent past record. You will need to show a commitment to building on the successes of our Federation and continue to develop and drive forward whole school improvement.
What we’re looking for:-
- A strategic thinker, with charisma and creativity
- An expert practitioner, able to support and develop staff and pupils alike
- A commitment to safeguarding and ensuring robust policies are implemented efficiently
- Able to foster a caring school community where the well-being of all is paramount
- A belief in the provision of a broad and balanced curriculum that enriches the whole child
- A dedication to inclusivity and the removal of barriers to learning for all our pupils
What we can offer you
- A committed governing body who will both challenge and support you
- The freedom to move our Federation forward
- A committed and experienced staff team
- Fabulous, talented children who want to learn
- The opportunity to further improve school performance
- Support with your continuing professional development
We encourage you to visit before applying, we are arranging tours of the schools on Monday 12th November at 6.00 pm and Tuesday 13th November at 2.30 pm. Please telephone 01484 222482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm.
The schools’ websites hold more information about school life and activity: http://www.kirkroydsinfants.co.uk and http://www.wooldalejunior.org.uk
How to apply: Please download and complete the application form attached.
Completed applications can be submitted via email to: email@example.com or by post to: Elizabeth Rowlands, Floor 1, Kirkgate Buildings, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD1 1BY
Closing date: Friday 16th November 2018
Shortlisting date: Tuesday 27th November 2018
Interview dates: Thursday 13th and Friday 14th December 2018
Job Reference Number: ED 18362
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.