Number on roll: 189
Aston Lodge Primary School, part of Wickersley Partnership Trust, are looking for an inspirational Head Teacher with the passion, vision and resilience to lead our team and drive progress so that all our children reach their full potential. You will have high expectations and the knowledge, experience and interpersonal skills to lead sustained improvement throughout the school whilst being committed to providing a creative, stimulating and inclusive learning environment.
Following a recent Ofsted inspection, the school continues to remain within the “requires improvement” category. Whilst inspectors recognise there is still significant improvement required, the school team remains committed to ensuring our children are placed at the centre of all decisions made and receive best quality education
Our ideal candidate will have/be:
• significant leadership experience and a proven track record of continuous whole school improvement
• impressive levels of commitment, drive and resilience
• clear focused vision to take our school forward to secure the best outcomes for the pupils
• excellent understanding of effective strategies for raising attainment and achieving excellence
• strong leadership, management and organisational skills and excellent inter-personal skills
• reflective, with good communication and listening skills
• able to promote the school, engaging with parents, carers and the wider community
In return we can offer:
• supportive, well informed Governors who are dedicated to a vision of educational excellence, with commitment to your continuing professional development
• opportunities to work collaboratively with our Trust partner schools
• a committed, dedicated and friendly staff
• children who love learning
• the support of Wickersley Partnership Trust
We believe this is a very exciting opportunity for a talented, driven individual to help progress their career.
For an informal, confidential discussion, please contact Mrs Ann Marie Lee or Mr Andrew Jessop (Executive Improvement Partners for Wickersley Partnership Trust) on 07936 358268.
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Helen Richards (Consultant Head Teacher) on 0114 287 2432.
Closing date for applications is noon, Friday 18th October 2019
Interviews will be held over 2 days on 24th and 25th October 2019.
Application forms and further details are available from https://wickersleypt.org/. Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
Wickersley Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an Enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure & Barring Service. Please visit the school website to view our safeguarding policy.