The Governing Body of Mary Webb School and Science College, one of Shropshire’s leading schools, is seeking a dynamic, experienced and forward looking leader who:
- will further improve provision for all in this high-quality, fully inclusive school;
- can inspire staff and students to raise existing high expectations, aspirations and outcomes;
- holds a successful record as a senior leader and who is skilful in managing change;
- has excellent communication and interpersonal skills within the school and the wider community.
We offer you:
- A popular, successful and happy school judged ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ features in our latest Ofsted report.
- An experienced, supportive and very able senior leadership team;
- Robust encouragement, support and challenge from the Governing Body;
- Clear values based on working together to ensure success for all;
- A strong culture of parental support and community involvement.
Mary Webb School is located in the attractive village of Pontesbury, close to the market town of Shrewsbury in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. There are good transport links across the County. We actively encourage candidates to arrange a personal visit to the school. If you wish to do this please contact Andrew Smith, Head Teacher, by telephone on 01743 792100, or e-mail email@example.com
Further information about the school can be found on our website www.marywebbschool.com
To apply for this position please visit https://shropshirejobs.engageats.co.uk/ (vacancy reference EH17 18 05).
Closing date: Wednesday, 28th February 2018
Shortlisting: Wednesday, 7th March 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 20th and Wednesday 21st March 2018
Mary Webb School is committed to equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all employees to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.