- Ofsted say we're “good”.
- SIAMS think we're “outstanding”.
- Our children are happy and successful.
- Our parents are supportive and involved.
- Our staff are dedicated and enthusiastic.
Do you have what it takes to build on our success and lead Bishop Henderson into an exciting future?
Our head teacher has been promoted so we need an inspirational, passionate and empowering head teacher to start in September 2019 (or before) and to lead the school on the next stage of its journey. Salary: L15 (£55,600) to L21 (£64,417)
About our school:
Bishop Henderson CE VA Primary School is two-form entry with a strong and inclusive Christian ethos. We are located in Somerset’s county town of Taunton.
- a strong school community and a clear focus on children as individuals;
- children who enjoy school, are attentive, courteous and engaged in their learning;
- a great opportunity to lead a motivated, skilled set of class teachers with excellent support staff and empowered middle leaders;
- a proactive governing board who are committed to valuing the development of the head teacher
- a committed engaged parent body, who support the school in many ways;
- high‐quality premises in extensive grounds, creating a stimulating learning environment;
- a commitment to continued professional development for staff at all levels.
The recruitment pack attached provides further information on the school and role, this is complemented by the school website http://www.bishophendersonschool.co.uk/
However, we’d love to welcome you to the school to see for yourself all we have to offer. Governors will be holding open afternoons on Friday 16th or Thursday 22nd November for prospective candidates. Please contact the school office on 01823 274770 to make an appointment for one of these times.
For further information and an application form please click the Apply link below, telephone our recruitment line on 01823 348270 or email SSERecruitment@somerset.gov.uk
Please state which post and school. Please send the completed application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Recruitment, Support Services for Education, Cheddon Road, Taunton, Somerset, TA2 7QP
Deadline for applications: 12pm on Monday 26th November 2018.
Interviews: 17th and 18th January 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post will be offered subject to Enhanced DBS checks together with relevant employment checks and references.
Bishop Henderson Church of England VA Primary School, Henderson Close, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 4TU
‘Learning together for life in all its fullness.’ John 10:10