The governing board are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational new Headteacher with the passion, vision and skill set to lead our school to continued success, driving progress to ensure excellent outcomes are achieved for all our children. Our new head teacher would become part of a legacy dating back to the 1700’s. Could you be the person to become a vital part of our future?
Aldermaston CE Primary School needs a Head teacher who:
- is a determined and inspiring leader able to develop a strategic vision with strong leadership and management skills;
- ensures the school provides high quality education to deliver outstanding learning for all pupils;
- has proven experience of setting and maintaining high standards for all pupils and staff;
- shares the vision we have for our school and has the ability to develop and deliver it within a caring Christian ethos;
- has determination to drive their own and staff’s continuing professional development to ensure high levels of expertise;
- has a compassionate, approachable and positive attitude to staff, children and parents;
- has financial/budgetary awareness
We are able to offer:
- a highly committed, experienced, and supportive staff team;
- a strong and embedded Christian ethos which runs through everything we do;
- a broad and encompassing curriculum providing a range of experiences and opportunities;
- an active, highly skilled and committed governing body who are closely involved in all aspects of school life;
- a modern yet traditional school, with a strong history set in a rural picturesque village in the heart of Berkshire;
- excellent relationships with the local community, with the school firmly at the heart of the village.
- Friendly and caring parents/ carers who value the school and who raise substantial funds through our PTA.
We welcome applications from both experienced headteachers and aspirational senior leaders ready for their next career challenge.
How to apply
Do visit our website to get a snapshot of learning life at our beautiful learning community – www.aldermaston.org.uk
Further application detail: available by email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are welcomed from 22nd February – 28thFebruary. Please call the school on 0118 9713362 to arrange. (Please note the school is on half term break w/c 12th February)
Closing Date: Tuesday 1st March
Interview Date: Thursday 15th March
Aldermaston CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Should you be successful, the appointment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. References will be taken up prior to shortlisting.
As an employer we take wellbeing seriously and offer a flexible approach to working hours.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity, in all aspects of our activities. For this purpose we will consider job share arrangements for this appointment.