We are looking to recruit a passionate and inspirational Secondary Headmaster to open and lead a new school to success.
Myddelton College Jinhua will offer a British education to Chinese students. Similar to our sister school within the UK, students will live and learn on the Jinhua Campus, study for IGCSE and A Level qualifications, and prepare for admission to top universities worldwide. At Myddelton, we believe that all individuals hold within them a talent that shapes their passion and character, and it is our intention to find, encourage, and develop theirs.
- Setting up the International teaching team and maintaining team stability
- Lead the SLT in formulating a fair, just and open appraisal process
- Organize the necessary teams to conduct academic research
- Design the curriculum in line with the school’s purpose
- Oversee the planning and delivery of daily teaching of iGCSE and A-Level.
- Develop curriculum content, training materials, training modules, participant materials, and plan implementation strategies, among other things, for students and teachers.
- Support the school's marketing, admission, and communication-related work whilst continuously enhancing the school's brand influence through marketing promotions.
- Communicate and coordinate with all departments to ensure the smooth operation of the school.
- Inspire teachers and coordinators to perform at their best.
- Lead a team of coordinators and teachers to achieve high standards of learning
- Develop internal working groups – academic, examination, etc.
- Strengthen communication across all stakeholders – parents, teachers, and students.
Required Educational Qualification and Experience:
- 10 to 15 years minimum teaching experience
- Master’s degree in any discipline with a B.Ed./M.Ed./MA Education
- Hold a recognized Leadership qualification: NPQH or Other
- Passionate about teaching children and learning.
- Inspiring leadership qualities, and a great communicator
- Experience with designing and implementing curriculum strategies.
- Salary according to experience
- Health insurance
- Annual flights
Our school respects and supports both Chinese and international staff members to offer high-quality professional development on a regular basis. We provide a comprehensive system to help employees improve their education, teacher certification, and Chinese language learning.
To find out more about this exciting new role and apply please send you CV to email@example.com.