Are you an inspiring and creative leader?
Do you want to work at a school that nourishes thinking minds?
After recently maintaining our ‘good’ Ofsted rating the governors are offering an exciting opportunity for a headteacher to join our established leadership team and continue moving the school forward.
- be a first class teacher who knows what great learning looks like in the classroom and how to achieve it
- maintain high standards of behaviour and safeguarding
- continue to raise standards and ensure all children reach or exceed their potential particularly developing and challenging our higher achieving children
- continue to promote and develop relationships with pupils, staff, governors and the wider local community
- develop and enhance the wider curriculum.
You will be offered a comprehensive three year induction package.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are welcome by arrangement with Lesley Ringrose, School Business Manager, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application pack available from www.eastriding.gov.uk/jobs
Advert No: ACRE001357.
Closing Date: Thursday 7 June 2018.
Shortlisting: Monday 11 June 2018.
Interview Dates: Tuesday 26 June 2018 in school and Wednesday 27 June 2018 off site.
Acre Heads Primary School
Tel (01482) 308380