Are you a motivated, caring, experienced and inspirational teaching professional who is looking for an opportunity to build on a school’s strong reputation, to bring innovative new ideas and to make a real difference to the future of a wonderful group of children? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Alderbrook is a flourishing, high-achieving and well-respected two form of entry school in the heart of Balham. Our core purpose is ensuring every pupil achieves their absolute personal best, within a safe, nurturing and engaging learning environment.
You will be an experienced professional within the education sector looking to bring your creativity, enthusiasm and genuine care for the development of children to an exciting new role. Perhaps you’re a Deputy Head or Assistant Head looking for the next step in your career, or a Head of another school looking for a growth opportunity? Either way, you’ll want to build on and further develop our school community and the learning opportunities offered to each and every one of our children.
- Wonderful children and families who deserve the very best
- A high achieving, creative school where children thrive and succeed in all aspects of their development
- An experienced and very talented leadership team
- Talented teachers – with no current vacancies for September
- Efficient and loyal administrative and support staff
- A thriving Early Years Unit in a separate building with practice regarded as outstanding
- A committed Governing Body that will support and guide the new appointee
- Opportunity to have a mentor– to coach and support as required
- Excellent support from the Local Authority
Finally, we’d love you to see our school for yourself. Please contact Jane Kellock, School Business Manager to arrange a visit. Jane can be contacted on 020 8673 4913 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage applicants to make on-line applications wherever possible. For further information and to apply on-line visit https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/ or contact Brittony Rellis on 020 8871 8230 or email: email@example.com to receive an application pack or with enquiries regarding the application process.
If you choose to submit your application by email rather than using our online website, completed applications should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org, please call and confirm the receipt of your application.
If you’d find it helpful to have an informal discussion about the role, please contact Nigel Lambert, Chair of Governors on 07846 224580.
Closing date: 24 June 2018 (at midnight)
Interview: 04 July 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Alderbrook is an equal opportunities employer and would consider any flexible working requests.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
Please note, CVs will not be accepted.