Are you a motivated, caring, experienced and inspirational teaching professional who is looking for an opportunity to build on a school’s strong reputation, to bring innovative new ideas and to make a real difference to the future of a wonderful group of children? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Who we are
Alderbrook is a flourishing, high-achieving and well-respected two form of entry school in the heart of Balham. Our core purpose is ensuring every pupil achieves their absolute personal best, within a safe, nurturing and engaging learning environment.
Who you are
You will be an experienced professional within the education sector looking to bring your creativity, enthusiasm and genuine care for the development of children to an exciting new role. Perhaps you’re a Deputy Head or Assistant Head looking for the next step in your career? Or a Head of a smaller school looking for a growth opportunity? Either way, you’ll want to build on and further develop our school community and the learning opportunities offered to each and every one of our children.
What we can offer
- Wonderful children and families who deserve the very best
- Opportunity to have a mentor– to coach and support as required
- A high achieving, creative school where children thrive and succeed in all aspects of their development
- An experienced and very talented leadership team
- Talented teachers
- Efficient and loyal administrative and support staff
- A thriving Early Years Unit in a separate building with practice regarded as outstanding
- A committed Governing Body that will support and guide the new appointee
- Excellent support from the Local Authority
How you can apply
The application process is being conducted by a team at Academicis, an executive search firm based in Cambridge.
If you would like further information, or to arrange a school visit, please contact Richard Lucas at Academicis on 01223 907 971 or email Richard’s PA, Charlotte Adams, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are to be emailed to Charlotte Adams no later than Sunday 16th September 2018 at midnight.
Shortlisting will take place on Wednesday 19th September 2018 and we will be interviewing candidates on Wednesday 26th September 2018.
Discover more on our website: http://www.alderbrookprimaryschool.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS check.