‘Love Life, Love Learning. Achieve Together in God’s Love’
Due to the promotion of the current Headteacher, the children, staff and governors of St Brendan’s RC Primary School are seeking to appoint an outstanding leader who, as a practising Catholic, will embrace both the strengths of the past and challenges of the future through their vision, drive and ambition.
The successful candidate will:
- have the ability to sustain and further develop the Catholic ethos of the school
- be committed to working in partnership with all those involved in the life of the school
- have proven leadership, management and interpersonal skills
- have a commitment to inclusion in all its aspects
- have the ability to recognise and develop the skills of all staff
- be determined to keep the children at the heart of the learning process
In return we can offer you:
- an exciting opportunity to lead a successful school with hardworking, well behaved children who have a love of learning
- a happy, friendly, welcoming community with a strong Catholic ethos where every child matters and everyone counts
- a team of caring, professional, dedicated staff who are committed to the highest standards
- a supportive and challenging Governing Board who will work with you positively to achieve your aspirations.
An informal visit to the school is encouraged and warmly welcomed. This can be arranged by contacting the School Business Manager, Alison Marshall on 01204 333133.
For an application pack please contact Gill Warburton on 01204 332124 or email: email@example.com
Closing date: 20th April 2018, 12 noon.
Shortlisting: 23rd April 2018.
Assessment and Interviews: 25th & 26th April 2018.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.