Warren Road Primary School
Telephone: 01689 853798
Group 5 NOR 838
‘Excellence for All’
Warren Road Primary School is a friendly and well-respected academy at the heart of a diverse and welcoming community. The school is recognised nationally and locally for its exceptional achievements, and in 2012 became a National Teaching School. We are looking to recruit an innovative, consultative and visionary leader who is able to draw on their learning and experience in other schools to lead Warren Road.
The appointed headteacher will:
- be a visible and accessible leader, promoting the school and working with parents, carers and the wider community
- have senior leadership experience and a proven track record of whole school improvement
- be solution-focussed and have the strategic vision to secure the best outcomes for a large primary academy
- have ambitious aspirations for all our children and the ability to motivate and inspire every child to reach their full potential
- lead an outward-looking, collaborative school while working with a governing body that values and promotes Warren Road’s independence as a single academy trust
- develop leadership throughout the school, driving the professional development of all our staff members
In return, we can offer a:
- wonderful school environment with engaged, well-behaved children and a supportive local community
- talented, committed and ambitious staff team and governing body
- strong commitment to your ongoing professional development
We fully embrace new ideas and understand that you will want to make your mark. If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
Warren Road Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure & Barring Service. Please take the time to read more about safeguarding at Warren Road Primary by visiting our website.
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Linda White, School Business Manager, on 01689 853798.
Completed applications forms, and any queries should be addressed to Scott Glover at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 077766773682.
Closing date for applications: 4.30pm Friday 17th April 2020
Assessment centre and Interviews: Monday 27th and Tuesday 28th 2020