Due to the retirement of our highly valued Headteacher the governors, staff and pupils are looking for an astute and aspirational leader for our large, happy and successful primary school.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead our fantastic team, enabling pupils to achieve their potential and to create within each child a feeling for Stokenchurch Primary School whereby he/she will attend eagerly, leave with regret and remember with pride.
Stokenchurch Primary School is an Outstanding school for pupils from nursery though to Year 6.
Our new Head will be:
- Able to support, motivate and inspire staff with a clear vision for the future direction of the school; and to translate this vision for parents and pupils
- Passionate about developing teaching & learning with an imaginative, effective approach to resolving any gaps in standards
- Committed to building outstanding teams through all levels of the school, supporting staff with continuous improvement and a strong ethos of professional development
- A skilled communicator able to engage effectively with pupils, parents, governors and our wider community
- Able to balance resources efficiently and effectively in a way that maximises performance and ensures the financial sustainability of the school
- Proactive in assessing issues and the educational landscape to meet the best interests of the school and community
Our school will offer:
- A fantastic opportunity to develop your leadership skills in a large primary school with excellent standards
- A welcoming and happy environment in which pupils have a positive attitude towards school and learning
- A talented and supportive staff which strives for continuous improvement
- An enthusiastic and supportive governing body
- An environment of which to be proud, with great facilities including our swimming pool and sports field
If you would like to find out more about the school please visit our website http://www.stokenchurchprimary.co.uk which also has details of the application form and process under vacancies.
If you believe that you are the person who can lead us to further success, we welcome your application. Please call us to arrange a visit so that you can experience our ethos first-hand. Contact the School Office Managers, Mrs Tong or Mrs Woodruff on 01494 482112.
Stokenchurch Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and visitors to share this commitment. This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS)