We are a Cambridgeshire maintained area special school with 165 pupils aged 3 – 19 years, a staff of nearly 100 and situated in a residential area to the north of Cambridge city centre.
Do you have the energy and vision to inspire our hard-working community?
Our inspirational Headteacher since the school opened in 2006 will be retiring at the end of this academic year.
Governors wish to appoint a far-sighted, energetic and strong leader to continue and build on our achievements so far. You will need to combine a detailed knowledge and experience of special education with an ability to inspire and work with our creative and innovative staff and the wider school community.
- We occupy a purpose-built, state-of-the-art building near Cambridge city centre with facilities including on-site medical, swimming pool and sensory provision.
- We have a skilled, hardworking, dedicated and stable staff team supported by committed governors, parents and the wider community.
- We are a school where everyone is valued and respected, encouraged to reach their full potential and where all achievements however small are celebrated.
- We have an Ofsted rating of Good Provider - July 2017.
- All prospective applicants are encouraged to seek further information by visiting our school website www.castleschool.info
You are committed to further developing our child and family centred school.
You can inspire colleagues to achieve the very best opportunities and outcomes for all our young people.
You have the ability to innovate; to embrace and manage further developments.
You can demonstrate proven leadership skills.
You have a commitment to, and will foster and maintain, a culture of excellence.
We highly recommend arranging a visit to our school by emailing: email@example.com
Recruitment packs and application forms are available from www.epm.co.uk
Application Deadline: 9am Monday 8th January 2018.
Interviews: 29th and 30th January 2018
Applications forms to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Castle School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and visitors to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be carried out on the successful candidate.