Are you our next Headteacher? Do you have the vision to lead our school and deliver the highest quality education for our children and families? Can you take us from Good to Outstanding?
A taste of life here: http://www.littleport.cambs.sch.uk/school-prospectus-summer-2018/
We can provide an exciting, challenging and truly rewarding context in which to work, with the added dynamic of developing our role as a national Research School, funded and accredited by the Education Endowment Foundation (EEF). Littleport Community Primary School is in the East Cambridgeshire and Fenland Social Mobility Opportunity Area, so if you are committed to leading a school that is forward and outward-looking, where all pupils achieve to the highest standard possible, enjoy their school lives and gain the confidence to ‘Spread their Wings and Fly’, then please read on.
Our mission is to be an outstanding school for all, where children love to learn and gain a lifelong thirst for knowledge.
We are looking for someone who:
- Puts the children first and leads energetically on creating a culture where all members of the school community are safe and valued
- Leads strategically by example, with a visible passion for learning and teaching that inspires staff and pupils
- Possesses excellent communication skills with the ability to listen to, engage and inspire children, staff, parents and the wider community and build long-lasting partnerships
- Has a holistic educational philosophy that is based on developing the whole child, valuing their unique contributions and dismantling barriers to achievement
- Is committed to their own and others’ professional development and the development of our national Research School
In return we are able to offer:
- Happy, confident and courteous children who love the school
- Excellent support from parents, governors and the local community
- The opportunity to work in an improving school with creative, dedicated and talented staff and a strong leadership team
- A thriving school, ambitious for the next phase of development and likely expansion
- A unique opportunity to develop our Research School to underpin school improvement, learning from initiatives and experience and sharing this knowledge across the school network
Please arrange to visit us and see what an exciting future Littleport Community Primary School can offer you.
Visits to the school: Please contact the school office on 01353 860235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit to the school.
For more information about Littleport Community Primary School, please visit our website at http://www.littleport.cambs.sch.uk/
Closing date: 09.00am on Monday 12th November 2018
Shortlisting: Evening of 14th November 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 20th November 2018 and Wednesday 21st November 2018