(Gooderstone and Mundford Church of England Primary Academies)
NOR: Gooderstone 56 and Mundford 164 = 220
Ofsted said the positive impact of the federation and close working relationship between Mundford and Gooderstone brings our strapline of ‘encouraging excellence in everyone’ alive! This is a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY for you to lead us in the next phase of our development. Churchside federation aspires to build on strong foundations of good senior and middle leadership, behaviour, welfare and early years learning. Our immediate goals are to ensure equality of achievement and raised aspiration across all phases of both academies.
Churchside requires a leader who can:
- Further develop effective strategies for maximising opportunities to teach and lead across the federation
- Continue to embed a strong sense of teamwork and inspire a genuinely shared vision for the future of the federation
- Reach out to parents and the community as partners in their children’s learning and in the life of the federation
- Lead the development of this federation to ensure that each academy is inclusive and distinctively Christian
- Collaborative working with other schools within and beyond the academy trust to contribute to an effective school improvement network
- Articulate a clear and coherent vision for growth in this federation within our multi-academy trust
- Promote the welfare and safeguarding of children
- Promote, implement and monitor equal opportunities across all aspects so that the quality of education is harmonised across our academies
- Raise aspiration so that pupils’ achieve beyond their current expectation
- Further develop a diverse curriculum that inspires all pupils and staff
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with other academies in the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust (DNEAT) whilst establishing Churchside federation as a beacon of distinctiveness and excellence
You will be supported by the Diocese of Norwich Education Academies Trust (DNEAT). Ofsted (May 2018) reported that ‘Headteachers speak highly of the value added to their provision through becoming part of the family of Trust schools’ and that ‘vacant posts are offered not just as jobs, but as career development opportunities’ in a ‘culture of collaborative learning’
We can therefore offer you:
- peer to peer networking, collaboration, challenge and support
- geographically focussed development opportunities within a south western hub of academies including dedicated support from a key professional
- the security of working in a climate of shared accountability
- investment in your professional development and future career
- opportunities to contribute to the development of a growing organisation and trust-wide improvement initiatives
- access to a suite of core services that enable you to focus more on leading, teaching and learning
- a research-based approach to academy improvement that builds capacity from within
- a values-led approach that underpins the attitudes and behaviour of individuals and the family of Church academies
Don’t miss the opportunity to find out more by reading our information pack and visiting our website. We strongly encourage potential candidates to visit the school to experience what it has to offer. Please contact either Janice Pryer 01842 878278 or Jenny Chalkley 01366 328280 to arrange a visit.
The post holder will need to be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing in order to undertake the requirements of the role.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: 17th June 2018
Interviews: Thursday 5th July and Friday 6th July 2018
For an application form please contact EPM Ltd, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or download directly from school vacancies at www.epm.co.uk
Return completed applications to: email@example.com
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
109 Dereham Road Easton Norwich
Norfolk NR9 5ES