Are you the right person to lead this academy into the future?
Salary: L15 – 21 (pay award pending) £55,049 - £63,779 per annum,
and excellent benefits, to include salary sacrifice car scheme
School Visit: By appointment
Closing Date: Midnight Sunday, 17th September 2017
Interview Date: Monday 25th September 2017
The Trust is looking to appoint an inspirational and highly effective Headteacher who is committed to leading the Academy to educational excellence, and further
develop the educational provision and the Academy community. We want someone with a proven track record of raising standards for pupils. St Laurence's is a friendly Academy with a team of talented staff, supportive parents and fantastic children.
The Academy was one of the first in the Trust and the successful candidate
will have the opportunity to work with the wider family of the Trust to develop the Academy further.
Prospective candidates are strongly advised to visit the school to see the
passion and ethos for themselves.
- A senior leader who has demonstrated extraordinary impact in your current post?
- Inspirational, with strength of character and the ability to motivate others to flourish?
- Inspired by young people to create learning experiences that transform lives?
- Have a track record for embedding sustained improvement?
- Have the range of leadership styles required to effectively inspire a team to success?
For further information and applicant pack please see www.covmat.org/vacancies