The governors, staff and children are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader with a clear vision for the further development of our school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can demonstrate substantive successful senior leadership in a primary/junior school setting
- Has the ability to build and articulate our shared vision and engage the school, parents and the wider community to secure a successful future
- Is committed to, and has a vision for ensuring inclusion, diversity and access
- Has experience of developing a broad and enriching curriculum, in which all pupils are engaged in their own learning and can personally excel
- Has proven experience of building, developing, inspiring and supporting a successful leadership team and can delegate appropriately
- Is a confident and persuasive leader, who listens and values the views of others
- Is approachable, with excellent communication skills.
In return, we can offer the opportunity for you to make a difference, supported by an active and committed Governing Board, staff who want to make a difference and parents who want the best for their children.
Visits to the school by arrangement are warmly welcomed – please contact us on 01629 822457.
Please also visit our website for further details of the school – www.wirksworth-junior.co.uk.
Committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children.
Closing date: 10 December 2017
Interviews: 15-16 January 2018
Further details and an application pack are available online at www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs or Call Derbyshire on 08456 058058 quoting Job Reference DCC/17/7524A.
Wirksworth Junior School
Wirksworth, Derbyshire Dales