‘Learning and Achieving together’
The pupils, staff and governors of this friendly and successful school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational leader with the vision and determination to build on the successes of the school and work with a team of staff that are innovative, creative and committed to success for all.
We are seeking a Headteacher who:
Has pupils at the heart of decision making, helping children enjoy their learning whilst realising their full potential
- Can demonstrate a flexible approach to leadership and management with the resilience and determination to sustain school improvement and lead change
- A highly motivational style to enable effective team working and collaboration both within school and between Stonelow and other schools
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner with the ability to lead from the front and demonstrate innovative approaches to teaching
- Has the desire and motivation to build and strengthen links with parents, governors and the wider community.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to make a difference to confident, enthusiastic pupils who show determination and resilience in ‘learning and achieving together’
- The opportunity to work alongside a hardworking, dedicated and friendly team of staff, parents and governors
- The chance to be part of an exciting, innovative and forward thinking school
- A commitment to CPD and professional development.
If you have the enthusiasm and vision to make our highly regarded school even better we would welcome your application. We hope you will choose to come and visit our school prior to application, where you will be able to see for yourself what a wonderful school Stonelow is. Please contact us on 01246 414370 to arrange your visit.
Please also visit our website for further details of the school: www.dronfieldstonelow.derbyshire.sch.uk
Committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children.
Closing date: 18 March 2018
Interviews: 24-25 April 2018
Further details and an application pack are available online at www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs or Call Derbyshire on 08456 058058 quoting Job Reference DCC/18/8840A.