HEADTEACHER – Alphington Primary School – from September 2018
Are you a Headteacher/Senior Leader looking for a new challenge or exciting relocation?
We are seeking an exceptional, inspirational and aspirational Headteacher with the vision and ambition to grow our school to its full potential.
Alphington Primary School is a founding member of Exeter Learning Academy Trust which comprises of four local Primary Schools. The schools share their vision to ensure that all children enjoy their learning, make outstanding progress and can confidently take their place in a changing world. This is an exciting time to join a supportive team and lead our school from good to outstanding.
The successful candidate will be:
- An effective senior leader with a proven track record that demonstrates an ability to set and achieve clear priorities and goals with a primary focus on the raising of standards.
- Someone with a strong moral purpose who can enthuse and engage everyone to achieve more and who believes in the enjoyment of education, creating and maintaining consistently high quality learning experiences for all children across the schools.
- An inspiring role model to staff and children through commitment, enthusiasm and dedication and someone who has the people skills to lead, value and empower our staff team.
- A highly capable and flexible practitioner who is an excellent communicator able to work inclusively with pupils, staff, parents and Governors.
- Someone who can continue to develop the schools' reputation for quality of provision.
- A team player who is committed to the vision and values of the academy
What we can offer you:
- Wonderful children who are happy, enthusiastic, respectful and eager to rise to challenges in their learning.
- A hardworking and friendly staff team who are dedicated to driving the schools forward.
- An active Governing Body committed to providing a first class education for all.
- The opportunity to work in collaboration with other local schools and Headteachers.
- Excellent support and school improvement systems within The Academy together with superb professional development opportunities.
- A supportive community of parents and carers.
- An incredible location with large, leafy, spacious grounds and spacious buildings including a swimming pool.
We would be very happy to show you our lovely school and visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a time to visit, please contact the school office on 01392 254291.
Information about the role and the school is attached for information.
The closing date for applications is Friday 2nd March 2018 and interviews will be held on Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd March 2018.
Applications should be returned via email to email@example.com
Exeter Learning Academy Trust are committed to equal opportunities and applications are encouraged from all sections of the community.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.