The governors, pupils, staff and parents of Honiton Primary School are seeking an exceptional Headteacher who is ambitious and enthusiastic. Are you a decisive leader who will challenge, support and expect excellence? We are offering the exciting and unique prospect of leading our school in the next stage of its development including overseeing our growth from a two to three form entry school.
- Have drive, energy and a passion for education?
- Inspire outstanding classroom teaching?
- Have successful experience in a headship role (Headteacher, Head of School or Experienced Deputy)?
- Have a commitment to engage with all sectors of our school community?
We will offer you:
- A supportive environment to grow as a leader;
- Innovative and creative teaching staff;
- Happy, polite and engaged children;
- A school-wide conviction that our children will flourish and achieve their best.
We warmly welcome visitors to our school, so if you are an enthusiastic, persuasive, pragmatic and caring person, please telephone or email our school to find out more about this wonderful opportunity to build and strengthen your career.
Please contact the School office on 01404 548700 by email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
For an information pack and application form, contact Babcock LDP on 01392 287296 or LDPemail@example.com .
Applications close: 19th June 2018. Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interviews: 4th and 5th July 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.