Due to the retirement of our accomplished and much valued Headteacher, the Governors, staff and pupils of this vibrant and flourishing infant school seek an innovative, dynamic and open minded Headteacher from April 2021, who will sustain and build on the successes of the school.
We are looking for someone who:
- can lead an outward facing, inclusive, vibrant school at the heart of our community, developing new and existing partnerships
- has enthusiasm and vision with strong communication skills to take the school forward
- will embrace and implement our Christian vision and values
- will promote an understanding of other faiths and cultures
- will build upon the excellent links between All Saints’ Church community and the school
- has an excellent knowledge and commitment to early years and key stage one and who understands what outstanding learning looks like and how to achieve it
- is enthusiastic about parental and wider community links and able to build positive relationships with families
- has high expectations of all children and staff
- demonstrates inspirational leadership motivating others to excellence
- will nurture, inspire, challenge and motivate all children and staff to fully realise their potential
- will oversee careful management of the school’s budget.
We can offer:
- a welcoming and friendly environment with happy, confident, well behaved and enthusiastic young learners
- the support of a dedicated and experienced team of staff and Governors who are open to new ideas and committed to raising the achievement and progress of all individual children
- a commitment and support to your professional development
- established links with the church, other local schools and across the community
- a warm, friendly school where we value our community ethos and have a philosophy of treating each other with kindness and respect
- a total commitment to giving you all the tools and support to make you an outstanding Headteacher
- a comprehensive three year induction package.
If you feel ready to be our next Headteacher and you can bring your commitment, energy and passion to deliver our vision for the children, staff and community we serve, we would love to hear from you!
Visits to the school are encouraged and will take place on Friday 11 December 2020 and Tuesday 15 December 2020 only. Please contact the school office, tel (01377) 253094 to arrange a visit.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check, appropriate qualifications and professional references.
Application pack available at https://bit.ly/2JOxZff
Advert No: DRII002858
Closing Date: Monday 4 January 2021
Shortlisting: Friday 8 January 2021
Interview Dates: Tuesday 19 & Wednesday 20 January 2021
Driffield Church of England Voluntary Controlled Infant School
Driffield, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary controlled funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 7 years