"A Small School With A Big Heart." Ofsted 2019.
Are you looking for an exceptional opportunity to build on outstanding achievement and innovation, while also bringing a distinctive future-focused vision that will impact the lives of some amazing children?
Netherfield CEP School is a remarkable place to work, learn and grow.
Due to the retirement of our current Headteacher, the governors, staff and pupils of Netherfield CEP School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Headteacher from September 2021, who will sustain and build on the success of our wonderful school.
We are a small (5 class) village school with a strong sense of belonging to our community and being a 'family'.
In our school our Christian vision shapes all we do: Love never Fails (1 Corinthians 13).
We have a relentless desire to develop further and offer the very best level of education to our pupils. Our approach blends innovative and creative learning opportunities with a high-quality curriculum. Outcomes for our pupils are excellent and are at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for someone who:
- Loves their job and takes pride in everything they do.
- Is fully committed to supporting the Christian values of our church school.
- Inspires and motivates through innovative leadership.
- Develops children’s learning through wider experiences.
- Has high expectations of all children and staff.
- Is flexible in their approach and is open to new ideas.
- Is enthusiastic about parental and wider community links and able to build positive relationships with families.
- Has commitment, enthusiasm, integrity, personal impact and presence as well as excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
In return, we are offering:
- A warm and welcoming school community.
- Established, highly skilled, dedicated, and caring staff who have high ambitions for each child.
- Happy and enthusiastic children who enjoy learning and strongly uphold the school values.
- A committed and supportive board of governors which provides an appropriate level of challenge.
- An open culture with healthy relationships based upon mutual respect and understanding
- An opportunity to lead and guide a highly effective school with clearly organised structures and an ethos designed to celebrate inclusion and diversity.
We know that great schools thrive because of the people in them, and we value everyone at Netherfield CE Primary School. It is a privilege to be part of this remarkable school. Our distinctive approach is the fruit of careful review, refinement and renewal, underpinned by an absolutely uncompromising commitment to providing our pupils with the most appropriate and effective learning. We believe that this is a genuinely rare and exciting opportunity.
We warmly invite you to look at our website www.netherfield.e-sussex.sch.uk/esussex/primary/netherfield and encourage you to visit our school. Please contact Mrs E. Kersey at firstname.lastname@example.org (throughout the application period) or via the school office on 01424 838323 (term time only).
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 16 April 2021.
Shortlisting date: Tuesday 20 April 2021.
Interview date: w/c Monday 26 April 2021.
Start date: 1 September 2021.
To request a copy of our recruitment pack please email the Leadership Recruitment Team at East Sussex County Council: email@example.com
Please do not apply for this position via the TES on line application process, or through an agency. Please follow the instructions in the advert and obtain and return a completed application form from the Leadership Recruitment Team. Please note that recruitment packs for this vacancy will only be provided directly to an individual considering applying to our school for this opportunity. This school does not enter into business with Recruitment Agencies, or other commercial organisations, on behalf of their clients seeking employment.
Netherfield CEP School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks. This post is covered by the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2018.
This post is covered by the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2018.
The school will need to ensure that they are not knowingly employing a person who is disqualified under the 2018 Regulations in connection with relevant childcare provision. Accordingly, the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate to the school, by completing a self-declaration form as part of the pre-employment checks process, that they have not been disqualified under the 2018 Regulations.
If the preferred candidate is found to be disqualified under the 2018 Regulations, the offer of employment will be subject to the application by the preferred candidate to Ofsted for a waiver and the receipt of a waiver from Ofsted.
Netherfield CofE Primary School