St. Helen’s Catholic Junior School Academy is a highly respected and popular Catholic school, committed to excellence in all areas. The Governors invite applications from experienced and suitably- qualified, practising Catholic leader to play a key role in building on the success of our excellent school.
We are looking for a person who:
- Is a practising Catholic with a strong commitment to the Catholic faith and a clear understanding of the Diocesan Plan for Catholic Education.
- Has mature leadership skills that will encourage, enthuse and motivate the school community.
- Is an excellent practitioner with an ability to inspire, lead and develop teaching and learning throughout the school.
- Can demonstrate an impressive record of achievement and development in their existing and previous roles.
- Has an understanding of school funding and is able to contribute effectively in the areas of budget-setting and good financial management.
- Is unrelenting in their pursuit of excellence and the wellbeing of the whole school community.
In return the position offers:
- An opportunity to lead a successful school at the heart of a committed and supportive community.
- Friendly, happy, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn.
- Dedicated, supportive and hardworking staff
- An attractive and well developed school environment, with extensive grounds, enabling children to thrive in sporting and musical initiatives.
- An engaged and enthusiastic Board of Governors with a wide ranging and balanced skills set who are committed to supporting and developing the school's senior leadership team.
- Close and strong links with the Parish of Brentwood Cathedral.
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school.
For more information, an Application Pack or to arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 01277 213962, email: HR@st-helens-jun.essex.sch.uk. Full details of the post and application form are also available on st-helens-jun.essex.sch.uk, completed applications should be sent to HR@st-helens-jun.essex.sch.uk email address.
Deadline - Monday 27th September 2021 at 10:00am
Shortlisting - 6th October 2021
Interview dates: Wednesday 13th / Thursday 14th October 2021
St. Helen’s Catholic Junior School Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and the successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
St Helen's Catholic Junior School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 7 - 11 years