St Mary’s CE (Foundation) Primary School
Hampton Road, Forest Hall Park, Stansted, Essex CM24 8FE
Tel: 01279 812212. Fax: 01279 815958
Learning together we care share and prepare
Group 2 NOR 300
Due to the retirement of our Headteacher, who has led the school successfully for 11 years, we are seeking an outstanding leader to build on the school's achievements to:
- take the school from Good to Outstanding (Ofsted)
- lead by supporting clear Christian values and ethos
- build on the school’s expansion to take it to new levels of collaboration and leadership.
St. Mary’s Church of England Primary School has expanded significantly over recent years. It is a popular, vibrant school in a five year old purpose-built building.
The successful candidate will:
- have proven leadership and management skills of motivating staff and pupils by sustaining excellent working relationships
- be an outstanding teacher, demonstrating enthusiasm and commitment to the learning process and high levels of achievement
- work constructively with the Governing Body and others to promote the school’s Christian values
- think strategically and plan for excellence for the future of our school.
We can offer you:
- a pupil population that is positive and enthusiastic
- hardworking and dedicated teaching and support staff
- a modern, purpose-built environment in a pleasant area
- a supportive but challenging and proactive Governing Body.
“Pupils conduct themselves well. They like coming to school and enjoy learning.” (Ofsted 2015)
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment on tel: 01279 812212 An application pack can be downloaded from www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk or please contact Liz Whitelock, Schools Recruitment Team, EES for Schools, Essex County Council on Tel: 03330 139835. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 16th October 2017, Midday
Shortlisting Date: 18th October 2017
Interview Dates: 2nd and 3rd November 2017