Headteacher for Dormers Wells Infants and Dormers Wells Junior Schools
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to set and deliver a vision for two schools as they come together within a small, local multi academy trust. We believe that every child has the right to an education that gives them the best opportunity to succeed and prosper. Dormers Wells Infant and Junior Schools serve a multi-cultural community in the London Borough of Ealing. Standards continue to improve, but there is still a lot to do.
Along with Dormers Wells High School, we have agreed to join together and establish a multi academy trust to support all three schools. As a small academy trust we are able to serve our community well, embracing the richness of cultural diversity we are surrounded by.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is going to bring the two schools together and secure progress and standards.
- Is committed to leading us on this journey.
- Is ambitious and optimistic for the children, wider community and our staff, never afraid to set challenging targets and goals.
- Has an inner-depth and resilience which enables them to deal with an ever-challenging environment in the face of child-welfare issues and support a staff team to always strive for the best outcomes for our pupils.
- Is not afraid to make bold decisions, try new approaches and continue to push the boundaries of achievement for the benefit of the children.
What we can offer you:
- A culture of trust, where all contributions are recognised and respected.
- An embedded whole trust commitment to professional development.
- Well established business support team.
- A real commitment to work-life balance – we remember we are human beings first and educators second!
We would strongly encourage that you come and visit our wonderful schools and meet our Executive Headteacher to learn more – Candidates are welcome to visit the schools by appointment only on - 9th January 2019 and 16th January 2019
For a confidential conversation or to arrange a school visit please contact Syvonne Wilson at Academicis on (Direct) 01223 907 976, (Switchboard) 01223 907 979, (Mobile) 07500889504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All completed applications to be sent to Syvonne Wilson email: email@example.com by
12 noon on Monday 21st January 2019
Shortlisting: Tuesday 22nd January 2019
Interview: Monday 28th and Tuesday 29th January 2019
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Trust follows safe recruitment practices to protect children and vulnerable adults. Successful applicants will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the DBS.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.