Consistency of Impact without Conformity of Approach
Millennium seek a leader who is passionate about a creative curriculum that delivers outstanding outcomes for all children. Our strategic vision is for you to inspire and develop our teaching staff in their profession, deepen our engagement with the local community and progress towards Executive Headship. Supported with your expertise our children will be taught exciting and inspiring lessons, undertake challenging real world projects that stay with them life and celebrate the success of our teaching professionals. Millennium is a large community school in the fast growing, modern & diverse Greenwich Peninsula, encircled by the Thames and beautiful historical Greenwich.
The Trust and Governing Body are looking for:
- An accomplished leader with creativity and an entrepreneurial approach and a commitment to delivering excellent standards of teaching and learning through a broad, balanced and creative curriculum.
- Someone excited by how children can develop and how the school can adapt its practice to ensure learning is enhanced.
- Someone with high expectations of all leaders and staff and enthusiasm for leading the school’s professional community.
- A headteacher who is willing to support and learn from others and share excellent practice across schools; able to take full advantage of the opportunities that being part of Maritime Academy Trust brings.
We can offer:
- A supportive and welcoming team of headteachers who will work in partnership with you.
- Opportunities for collaborative working and professional development across all seven Trust schools.
- Coaching & mentoring opportunities.
- The opportunity to contribute to the future development of the Trust.
- The full support of the Trust Executive Team.
- A career path to Executive Leadership.
Millennium Primary school is part of the highly successful Maritime Academy Trust, an innovative partnership of seven schools working across Greenwich and Medway. The Trust was formed out of an original partnership of three schools which all experienced dramatic transformation as a result of our creative and entrepreneurial approach to curriculum delivery. This is a rare opportunity to take on a significant leadership role and a potential career path to Executive Leadership, within Maritime Academy Trust, a highly effective collaboration of schools. You will benefit from working alongside like-minded headteachers with a shared ambition to enrich the lives of children and their families.
School visits from prospective applicants are welcomed. Please call Nuala Gray on 0208 858 0394 to arrange.
To find out more about us please visit our school website: www.millenniumprimary.org.uk
For application details and more information about The Trust and its schools visit the Maritime Academy Trust Website at www.maritimeacademytrust.org
Closing Date: 23rd February 2018
Assessment/Interview Dates: Thursday 8th & Friday 9th March 2018
Completed applications should be returned to Donna Cusack email@example.com
The Trust and its schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to a successful DBS clearance and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before an appointment is confirmed