Based within the semi-rural village of Hertford Heath, approximately 3 miles from the county town of Hertford and within a few minutes drive of the A10, Hertford Heath Primary School & Nursery is a single form school with a Pre-School setting on site. Recognised as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in September 2017 our school has stable, caring staff members and a professional and supportive governing body. We benefit from being a village school where all members of staff know all the children and their families. To continue the success of our school, we are looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational leader who will continue to share our vision and ethos ensuring that Hertford Heath Primary School & Nursery maintains its wonderful learning and nurturing environment.
We are looking for someone who possesses the following attributes:
- A desire to maintain and build upon the schools existing caring and nurturing ethos
- Ambition to raise the school from good to outstanding
- Strong communication skills to appeal to pupils, parents, governors, and the wider community
- An ability to support, motivate and inspire staff
- Someone who has a visible and hands-on approach
In return, we can offer:
- A welcoming school with good, well behaved children
- Dedicated and hard-working staff who are highly motivated to provide
- our children with stimulating and memorable learning experiences
- A financially sound school (3 year forecast)
- A commitment to high quality CPD
- A visible and supportive governing body and very supportive parents
We would be delighted to show you around our school and to answer any questions that you may have. Visits can be arranged by contacting Teresa Walker, Chair of Governors, email@example.com To view our latest Ofsted report please click on the following link: https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/inspection-reports/find-inspection-report/provider/ELS/117125
Applications should be sent to the contact details below. CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: 9am Monday 25th June 2018
Shortlisting: Tuesday 26th June 2018
Interview date: Monday 2nd July 2018
Hertford Heath Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and visitors to share this commitment. This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).
For more information and to apply online please visit https://www.teachinherts.com/find-a-job/view,headteacher_48146.htm?preview=51fb38c96e370b43ca560efa5f981256