St Paul’s is a one form entry primary school, with committed staff, supportive parents and enthusiastic children. We are a diverse, warm and welcoming school which has grown in strength under the current headship. We are seeking a candidate who is a reflective practitioner, highly motivated and a dynamic leader, committed to continuous school improvement.
St Paul’s is an Ofsted rated good school with Outstanding pupil behaviour. The governors wish to expand on our current strengths to provide a premier Catholic education in the community.
If you are a Catholic Deputy Head ready to take the step into headship or an existing Catholic Head looking for a change of school and challenge, we welcome your application.
The Governors of St Paul’s Catholic Primary School are looking to appoint a successful candidate to begin at the start of the summer term of 2019 after the Headteacher retires.
We are looking for a candidate who will inspire, support and nurture teachers to develop and maintain quality first teaching whilst delivering a curriculum which excites our children and staff.
The successful candidate will be:
- A strategic thinker able to achieve targets by having a clear vision and direction for the school
- An outstanding communicator able to work, respond to and share information with various stakeholders
- A dedicated leader committed to the long term future of the students and school
- A dynamic and proactive practitioner, able to develop the curriculum and be flexible in order to promote the school’s priorities as well as the changing educational landscape
- Passionate about pastoral care, developing the whole child and embracing the school’s ethos and values
We are able to offer:
- A school that promotes continuous professional development for its staff
- An engaged staff team, who are passionate about the school, enthusiastic about developing the wider curriculum and keen to refine and share best practice.
- Children who take pride in their education
- Parents who are supportive of the children and the school
- Governors who play an active role in supporting the leadership of the school
We welcome and strongly encourage you to visit our school and have arranged an open morning on Friday 5th October at 9am. During this time, you will have an opportunity to speak informally to the Chair of Governors, meet some staff, talk with the children and have a tour of our school.
Please contact the school office to arrange attending this session. 01992 635 060 or firstname.lastname@example.org