Inspirational leader required to take us to the next level and beyond…
At Moss Bury we are looking for a confident, enthusiastic and inspirational Headteacher to lead the future development of our one and a half form entry primary school. You will bring energy and vision to provide an outstanding education and achievement for all.
Our school is a pivotal part of the local community located near Stevenage, north Hertfordshire and our children benefit from extensive grounds and a wonderful outdoor environment. We pride ourselves on fostering a love of learning through inspirational teaching and hard work where everyone is encouraged to work collaboratively to achieve our goals. We value the individuality of all of our children at Moss Bury and are committed to giving every child in our school, regardless of their background, the opportunity to reach their full potential.
We are seeking a Headteacher who is:
- A confident, enthusiastic and inspirational leader with a strong vision to work with the Governing Body and SLT to drive improvements at Moss Bury.
- Committed to raising standards to make an impact on teaching and learning.
- An educationalist, with high expectations and proven leadership skills to support, motivate and inspire staff and pupils to achieve their goals.
- Able to build relationships with all our staff, parents, stakeholders and the local community and adapt to the changing educational landscape.
- Ambitious for the future development of Moss Bury whilst maintaining our current ethos and vison ensuring the best outcomes for the children and our school.
- A fantastic opportunity to shape and lead the future of our one and a half form entry school
- A happy and vibrant school with well-behaved pupils who enjoy learning, “having a go” and embrace our values based learning.
- A committed and experienced staff team who work collaboratively together.
- A supportive and approachable governing who are committed to raising standards aspirations and expectations of pupils.
- A unique setting with incredible outdoor facilities and a strong parent community.
- Excellent continued professional development opportunities with Herts for Learning to support you in leading Moss Bury Primary School to the next level and beyond.
If you think you have what it takes to drive Moss Bury Primary School forward, please come and visit us, speak to the staff and children. Informal visits to the school can be arranged before the closing date by contacting Jayne Pinner, School Business Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like an informal conversation about the post, please contact Pat Edwards, Chair of Governor email email@example.com .
Important dates to be aware of:
Closing date: Monday 14th January 9am
Shortlisting: Thursday 17th January
Interviews: Friday 25th January
For application queries please contact the Recruitment Team on 01438 845785
To apply please download and complete the attached application form. The latest version of Adobe Acrobat will be required to download and edit the form.
If you experience technical difficulties please telephone 01438 845111 Option 1 then Option 6 for Teach in Herts. Please be advised that CVs will not be accepted.
Moss Bury is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).