Our governing body is looking for an inspirational head to lead our outstanding school (Ofsted June 2015) as it moves to becoming the lead school in a second hub of the highly successful Aspire Education Trust. Holmes Chapel Primary School has an excellent reputation in the local community, with strong Foundation, Key Stage 1 & 2 results in terms of attainment and achievement. We have highly motivated pupils who make excellent progress throughout their time at school. We also have an amazing team of staff who are committed to professional development and ensuring the school retains and develops its outstanding status.
We celebrate diversity and are a fully inclusive school that responds to the needs of the community through an enriched and creative curriculum.
· A challenging and immensely rewarding role
· A hardworking and dedicated staff team and governing body
· Supportive and engaged parents
· Spacious grounds
· Opportunities and support from a new hub of a successful MAT
Our children and school community are looking for someone who will be:
· A person who is passionate about primary education and has high expectations of children's achievements and behaviour
· An experienced, strategic practitioner who puts children and community at the centre of their vision
· A motivator to further develop the leadership skills of others and maintain strong and effective teams of staff and governors
· A leader who is innovative and committed to working in collaboration with other schools in the Trust
· A headteacher who is committed to working with parents and carers to achieve the best for all pupils
Visits to the school are encouraged at the times stated below, and can be arranged via the school office on 01477 533336 or email the school office at email@example.com to book an appointment.
School visits: Thursday, 15th February at 11am or Tuesday, 27th at 9.15am.
For an application pack please contact the school office on 01477 533336 or email the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday, 7th March 2018 (midday)
Interview: Monday 19th and Tuesday 20th March 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.