Headteacher – Illogan School
The Governing body are seeking to appoint a dynamic, committed individual with senior leadership experience to be the Headteacher of Illogan School from 1st September 2018 or, for serving Headteacher applicants, as soon as practical thereafter.
Our children would like a Head Teacher who:
- Is approachable, forward thinking and enthusiastic.
- Will make them excited about their learning and develop their individual talents to the full.
- Fosters close links between home, school and the local community and has a genuinely inclusive approach.
Our staff and governors want a Head Teacher who:
- Is an inspirational leader with a track record of improving outcomes for children.
- Has a genuine commitment to inclusion, building on the unique partnership with Curnow special school.
- Is committed to delivering excellent standards of teaching and learning through a broad, balanced and creative curriculum.
- Has high expectations of themselves and others and leads the school’s professional learning community with enthusiasm.
- Can take full advantage of the opportunities that being part of the Crofty Multi Academy Trust brings.
Our School offers:
- A welcoming, friendly environment.
- A unique partnership with Curnow special school, co-located in a brand new state of the art building.
- Dedicated, hard-working and professional staff committed to enabling all children to fulfill their full potential.
- Happy and enthusiastic children who care for the school and each other.
This is a rare opportunity to take on a significant leadership role within Crofty Multi Academy Trust, a highly effective collaboration of schools. You will benefit from working alongside like-minded Headteachers with a shared ambition to enrich the lives of children and their families across Cornwall.
We encourage prospective candidates to visit, please call Illogan School on 01209 842360 to agree a mutually convenient time to look around.
For an application pack please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date: 9am on Friday 16th February 2018
Short listing: Monday 19th February 2018
Interview dates: Thursday 1st March and Friday 2nd March 2018
Crofty Multi Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and there is an expectation of all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a successful Disclosure & Barring check and satisfactory references.