This is an exciting time to join our newly sponsored school and to mould the future direction of all areas of school life.
Are you the person to lead us forward?
We are looking for an experienced senior leader who has:
- drive, ambition, vision and resilience
- commitment to and a proven track record of achieving high standards for children
- ability to motivate, inspire and support our committed staff
- commitment to working collaboratively in partnership with others
- excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to shape a school during a transition period following OFSTED
- a dedicated and focussed team of staff
- enthusiastic and friendly children
- supportive governors
- supportive and innovative network of primary schools within the Community Inclusive Trust
- benefits of CIT services and support including School improvement, finance and CPD
- a dedicated Primary Lead who works with each of the primary schools within CIT
- Short term accommodation should relocation be necessary
The School is part of the Community Inclusive Trust, a group of 10 academies. The successful candidate will be given both autonomy and resources to shape the future of Chapel St Leonards. As a recently converted sponsored school, such academies are inspected as new schools usually within the third year following conversion. This will give the successful candidate the opportunity to ensure the improvement profile of the school is sustained.
You are warmly invited to visit us. To make arrangements please to visit or if you wish to speak to Paul Hill (CIT Primary Lead) then please contact via email email@example.com
Application forms can be found with the TES advert or on the CIT website http://www.citacademies.co.uk/
Closing date for applications: noon on Tuesday 27th February
Interviews will be held during the week commencing Monday 5th March
The Community Inclusive Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children attending the school. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Chapel St Leonards Primary School
NoR nominally 200