We are seeking to appoint an experienced and inspirational leader who can demonstrate outstanding skills, knowledge and a track record of success to build on the school’s solid foundations. The successful candidate will bring fresh approaches and ideas to develop the school further as it gives consideration to a future application to become a multi-academy trust.
We know we are an outstanding school; however, we want to be better and this post represents a fantastic opportunity to ensure this outstanding school continues to go from strength to strength. The person we are looking for will have the capacity to:
- Develop and implement effective strategies to raise standards and continually improve student attainment and progress
- Demonstrate confidence, empathy and a clear focus on building a healthy workplace culture to benefit the development and well-being of staff and students
- Build supportive and collaborative working relationships
- Develop and maintain a range of productive partnerships with all stakeholders, including parents and the wider community.
If you feel you can take The Blue Coat School to the next level, we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date for applications: 12pm, Friday 29th January 2021
Assessment dates: Wednesday 24th, Thursday 25th & Friday 26th February 2021 (assessment dates are open to change depending upon the prevailing Covid 19 restrictions applicable in Liverpool and how, based upon those conditions, the school is able to implement an effective assessment process.
To request an application pack or for further information please contact our Director of Resources Mrs Alison Hughes on 0151 733 1407 ext 059 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to the School are welcomed.
The Blue Coat School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced Check.
The Blue Coat School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
The Blue Coat School was founded in 1708. Whilst we are very conscious of our long and proud traditions, we are also conscious of preparing our students for life in the twenty-first century. When Bryan Blundell and the Rev. Robert Stythe founded the ...