About the School
Following the retirement of our successful Headteacher, the Governors of this popular two form entry Voluntary Controlled Church of England Primary School are seeking to appoint a Headteacher with long term strategic vision, energy, enthusiasm, motivation and passion to build on the successes of our school and the long standing, strong foundations with our local community and parish church. Our school is built on Christian values of Truth, Fairness, Justice and Joy that underpin everything we do.
About the Role
You must have a proven track record of expanding and developing pupil experience, be able to inspire and motivate a highly professional and dedicated team, be committed to promoting the distinctive Christian ethos and values of a Church school, and possess a warm sense of humour. Our school enjoys and values engaging fully with our parents, carers and working closely with out parish church and local community.
We are seeking a Headteacher who:
- is a motivating team leader who values the contribution of children, staff, parents, Governors and the wider community.
- is able to recognise and build on existing strengths and develop new opportunities that will enhance the quality of education.
- is a strategic thinker who can build on the school’s excellent foundations.
- has high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour and the desire to promote vigorously a caring Christian ethos.
- a warm welcome from all members of the school community.
- a valued place at the heart of our community.
- a committed and talented staff who work hard to make a difference.
- happy and extremely well motivated children who are keen to learn and are immensely proud of their school.
- strong links with the Church and local community.
- A competitive salary.
- On-going professional development and a strong Learning Network of schools.
How to Apply
Visits to the school are welcomed w/c 8th February 2021. Please call our school office for availability and to arrange this on 0151 260 5522 and speak with Ms Cavanagh our Administrative Officer.
How to Apply: A completed City of Liverpool Application form with a supporting letter of no more than 1500 words and a Liverpool City Council Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form should be e-mailed for the attention of Chair of Governors, Revd Canon Peter Winn, via our Strategic School Business Manager email: email@example.com Closing date: Friday 26th February 2021 at 12 noon. Short Listing Date: Thursday 11th March 2021 Interview Dates: 24th and 25th March 2021 Please also take a look at our school website - www.stmargaretsanfield.co.uk
Closing Date: Friday 26th February 2021
Short Listing Date: Thursday 11th March 2021
Interview Date: Wednesday 24th March 2021
2nd Interview Date: Thursday 25th March 2021
St Margarets Anfield Church Of England Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary controlled funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years