Henry Fawcett is a school that has established itself as a stand-out learning centre, both within the borough of Lambeth and beyond. Our children are a diverse, enthusiastic and sociable mix of pupils, who work in an open and ambitious learning environment. Our staff, parents and governing board are committed to continuing improvement and high levels of achievement, through an inspiring curriculum, an inclusive school ethos and well-established links to the wider local community.
As an outstanding, ambitious and high-performing school we are seeking a Headteacher who can help us to further build on our current achievements, which include:
· An ’Outstanding’ judgement in all areas by Ofsted in 2017
· 100% of children make good or better progress
· Minister of State for School Standards Nick Gibbs, congratulating the school for being in the top 3% in
England for progress compared to similar schools.
Our school motto of ‘Yes We Can’ reflects our belief that all children attending the Primary School and Children’s Centre deserve to reach their full potential. To this end we are looking for someone who can demonstrate their commitment to our vision and can:
· Act as a driving force for the School and Children’s Centre strategic vision
· Represent Henry Fawcett externally to maintain and develop strong links with the local community; building partnerships with other local leaders in both education and business
· Continue to improve and raise the educational achievement for all of our pupils
· Lead by example with a proven track record of successful leadership at all levels
· Continue to invest in the Henry Fawcett experience for pupils, teachers and all members of the School and Children’s Centre community
· Commit to the innovation of our ‘Outstanding’ School and Children’s Centre.
We encourage you to visit our fantastic school and see our stunning learning environment. To do so please contact Carlie Ford at Academicis.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 01223 907976 | Mobile: 07771 330123
All applications to be sent to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on 22nd January 2018
Henry Fawcett Primary School is committed to Equal Opportunities and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory employment checks, references and including enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.