Appointment likely to be in the region of L24, £72,454
We are seeking an exceptional Headteacher for our exceptional community school in Winchmore Hill, North London.
Eversley Primary is a school like no other.
As well as being extremely high-achieving academically, we pursue a creative curriculum and have a harmonious, outward-looking, nurturing school community. Our pupils leave the school as fully rounded, self-aware, compassionate young citizens.
Eversley Primary School:
- has achieved IQM (Inclusion Quality Mark) Flagship Status.
- was the first school in the country to achieve the Enhanced VbE School Quality Mark for values-based education and has held seminars at the school to train and inform other schools about values-based education.
- was rated Outstanding in all aspects in its Ofsted inspections in 2006 and 2015.
- is a Teaching School and lead school in partnership with Oakthorpe Primary School in the Connect Teaching School Alliance (http://connecttsa.org.uk/). Some of our senior staff act as advisers and trainers throughout and beyond the Borough and have advised the DfE on national issues or contributed to national publications.
- expanded to three-form entry in 2009 and now has over 600 pupils, but is the most oversubscribed primary school in the London Borough of Enfield.
- successfully retains staff, and former pupils and trainee teachers often return to Eversley as members of staff. The school community, staff and pupils, is exceptionally cohesive, harmonious and diligent.
- is supported by a superb Senior Leadership Team and a knowledgeable and committed Governing Body.
- enjoys a fine location, lovely premises and grounds, in a pleasant part of North London.
- celebrates diversity and is a fully inclusive school that responds to the needs of the community through an enriched and creative curriculum.
- runs a breathtakingly full and exciting programme of activities, clubs, competitions, events and engagements within the community and with other schools.
Our current Headteacher is retiring and we are therefore looking to appoint a Headteacher who has the vision, courage, determination, warmth and resilience to undertake the challenge of not only keeping Eversley at the top of the class in every respect but also of taking this outstanding community school to ever greater heights.
For further details and an application pack, please email EDAT@enfield.gov.uk and visit our website to obtain further information about the school: http://www.eversley.enfield.sch.uk/. Do please visit the school by appointment with the school office on 020 8360 7370/5159.
Closing Date: Apply by midday on 5th March 2018
Interviews: 15th -16th March 2018
Eversley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; as Headteacher you will lead this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and a check against the barred list for children.