We are outstanding? Are You?
Following the retirement of our headteacher, we are seeking to appoint, from September 2018, a headteacher with classroom responsibility and a small teaching commitment. We intend to appoint an inspiring, knowledgeable school leader who has the vision to take our school onwards.
Garboldisham Church Primary School is an Outstanding (Ofsted 2011) School situated on the Norfolk/Suffolk border in Breckland. It has good road links through the A11 and A14 to the rest of the country, whilst retaining its village charm. It is a very popular school, with almost 70% of our current role from out of catchment, through parental choice. As a Voluntary Controlled Primary School, we have a commitment to maintaining and developing the Christian ethos of the school.
- Inspire us all to rise to the next challenge?
- Have the highest expectations of success for all?
- Communicate clearly so that everybody understands where we wish to go, and why?
- Maximise budget opportunities and face budgetary challenges?
- Work well in partnership with staff, parents, governors and outside agencies?
We can offer:
- An extremely positive, experienced, talented and hardworking Staff Team, who believe that every child deserves to succeed.
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn, and behave well.
- A caring, supportive ethos, based on Christian values.
- Strong links with the local community.
- A supportive and hard-working team of Governors.
- Delightful accommodation and grounds in a village surrounding.
Our school was judged “Outstanding” by Ofsted in 2011, and for the past two years, the SATs results of our children place them in the top 10% in the country.
Visits to the School are encouraged and can be arranged through email@example.com
How to Apply
Information and details of how to apply available via website www.educationjobfinder.org.uk
Closing date: 25th February 2018
Shortlisting: 6th March 2018
Interviews: 14th and 15th March 2018
We look forward to hearing from you.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. An enhanced DBS check will be carried out.
The post comes under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
The post holder will need to be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing in order to undertake the requirements of the role.
Garboldisham Church Primary School
Age Range: 4 - 11