Terrington St Clement Community School
72 Churchgate Way, Terrington St Clement, King’s Lynn, Norfolk PE34 4LZ
Tel: 01553 828348
Age Range: 3-11yrs
Are you ready to build on success?
Terrington St Clement Community School is a successful school in the heart of a small Norfolk community. We are seeking to appoint an existing or aspiring leader who is passionate about ensuring all children have the opportunity to reach their full potential. Following our successful inspection in September 2018 showing that the school is Good with areas of Outstanding, the school is looking for a new Headteacher to lead it in the next stage of its journey to becoming an outstanding school, not just in the eyes of Ofsted, but just as importantly in the eyes of pupils, parents and the community.
Our new Headteacher will be someone who:
- Has a genuine belief that all children can succeed, and who will drive a culture where this is the foremost priority
- Will develop the school without losing focus on the everyday quality of teaching and learning outcomes
- Can demonstrate their ability to motivate and inspire a strong team of staff
- Can build strong relationships within the school, with parents and with the wider community
For the right candidate, the school offers:
- The opportunity to build on the strong base which has been created
- A strong team of staff who are passionate and committed to ensuring all children achieve the best they can
- A school community that wants to support the new Headteacher to succeed
- A strong and experienced governing body to support in transition
- Opportunities for CPD
Governors would expect to appoint on a salary point where further progression will be possible in line with performance management arrangements.
Informal visits to the school would be welcome, please contact Miss Liz Hackett firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
To access further details, the Recruitment Pack and the online application form, please visit www.educationjobfinder.org.uk .
Closing date: 9 January 2019, 4pm
Shortlisting: 10 January 2019
Interview dates: 16 & 17 January 2019
Terrington St.Clement Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and visitors to share this commitment. This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS). In accordance with the Department of Education’s “Keeping Children Safe in Education September 2016”, references will be sought on all short-listed candidates before interview.