These are exciting times at Cawston Church of England Primary Academy. Our last inspection judgement was ‘Good’ and we are ambitious in further developing an excellent provision in order to secure an ‘Outstanding’ outcome next time around.
We want to accelerate into the next phase of our development and require a highly motivated and skilled individual to lead the way in a thriving community that cannot wait to work with you!
Cawston needs someone with the:
· insight into the challenges specific to education in a rural context
· character to ensure that personal virtues and organisational values enhance outcomes
· passion to focus relentlessly on what’s best for pupils in their context
· initiative to promote new and innovative ideas whilst sustaining what already works
· ability to develop outstanding educational provision that results in outstanding outcomes
· willingness to understand what the team has to offer and get the best from them
· ambition to drive a rich and varied curriculum which engages and inspires every child
· aspiration to take the school to the next level
· inspiration to take us with them on the journey
· vision to cultivate collaborative relationships with other academies in the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust (DNEAT)
You will be supported by the Diocese of Norwich Education Academies Trust (DNEAT).
Ofsted (May 2018) reported that ‘Headteachers speak highly of the value added to their
provision through becoming part of the family of Trust schools’ and that ‘vacant posts are offered not just as jobs, but as career development opportunities’ in a ‘culture of collaborative learning’ We can therefore offer you:
· peer to peer networking, collaboration, challenge and support
· geographically focussed development opportunities within the east and central hub of academies including dedicated support from a key professional
· the security of working in a climate of shared accountability
· investment in your professional development and future career
· opportunities to contribute to the development of a growing organisation and trust- wide improvement initiatives
· access to a suite of core services that enable you to focus more on leading, teaching and learning
· a research-based approach to academy improvement that builds capacity from within
· a values-led approach that underpins the attitudes and behaviour of individuals and the family of Church academies
Don’t miss the opportunity to find out more by reading our information pack and visiting our website at: www.cawstonprimary.dneat.org
See our Virtual Tour of the site on our website or via this link: https://vimeo.com/523421112
We can also put you in touch with any DNEAT headteacher of your choice to find out what it is really like to be part of our truly collaborative multi-academy trust. Just ask Mandy!
The post holder will need to be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing in order to undertake the requirements of the role.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
We are committed to safer recruitment practices and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Criminal Records check.
We strongly encourage potential candidates to visit the school to experience what it has to offer, although understand that this may not be possible. Please contact Mandy Cameron-Heffer on: 01603 871249, or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Closing date: 12 April 2021 at 9.00am
Interviews: 22/23 April 2021
Taking up post: 1 September 2021
How to apply:
For further details and to complete an online application form, please view the advert at Cawston Headteacher Educator Solutions
and follow the instructions detailed in how to apply. We regret that, for safeguarding reasons CVs will not be accepted and only applications on the specified application form will be considered.
Cawston Church of England Primary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years