Are you an ambitious, successful senior leader who believes in the transformational power of education?
Huntcliff School is a rural secondary school situated in a pleasant market town in North Lincolnshire. We have dedicated and highly experienced teaching staff and an ambitious and active trustee board who work together for the best interests of the school community.
We are very proud of our achievements, are keen to celebrate success at all levels and are looking to appoint a visionary leader to lead our school into the future. We are committed to providing the highest quality of education for all of our pupils to prepare them for life in the twenty-first century as active, healthy, caring and well skilled members of a global community.
Huntcliff is a community where we all aspire to be successful, to improve on our personal best and to strive for excellence in all that we do.
Due to the retirement of the current headteacher we are looking to appoint a dynamic and compassionate individual who can continue to drive the school forward on its journey of improvement whilst keeping the well-being of children and staff at the heart of all our decisions.
We are looking for a person who:
- Is an experienced and successful leader, either at deputy or headteacher level, in a secondary setting.
- Has a proven record of sustaining improvement and is capable of continuing the progress made at Huntcliff School.
- Shares our inclusive values and is able to translate them into effective working practices.
- Is able to lead and motivate those around them with their commitment to excellence in teaching and learning.
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Is able to operate effectively at a strategic level, successfully modelling and disseminating our shared vision both in school and the wider community.
- Has the expertise in building further links within the local community and strengthening relationships with feeder primary schools.
For further details about Huntcliff School, please see our website at:
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all of our staff to share that commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references, including your suitability to work with children.
Please email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will only be considered on the Huntcliff School application form. We do not accept CV’s or applications from agencies.
For further information about this post, or to arrange a tour (subject to COVID restrictions) please contact Mrs Maxine Tomlinson, Headteacher’s PA, at email@example.com or telephone 01652 641917.
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday, 22nd January 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 3rd and Thursday 4th February 2021
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Huntcliff School successful Academy situated in the pleasant market town of Kirton in Lindsey on the borders of North Lincolnshire and Lincolnshire. We are a relatively small all-ability school (537 pupils) but we are proud of the curriculum we...