Montpelier Primary School, part of the Inspiring Schools Partnership, wishes to appoint a far-sighted and inspiring leader who will relish working in partnership with a strong team, to continue building on the school’s long term sustained improvement and complement the existing vision for the school.
Our new Headteacher will be a highly motivated and experienced senior leader who has proven success in whole school improvement; understands the importance of distributed leadership in a large school, and is committed to achieving outstanding outcomes through a broad and innovative curriculum. They will also be instrumental in developing the vision and direction of our young Multi–Academy Trust, consisting of Stoke Damerel Community College and Scott Medical and Healthcare College.
What we are looking for:
- A leader who will continue to put our values at the centre of their practice and protect the unique ethos and identity of our happy school
- An excellent communicator with outstanding interpersonal skills to all stakeholders of the school
- A strategic and creative thinker who can work with colleagues at all levels
- An individual with the drive and enthusiasm to continue to promote and further develop the highest quality of teaching and learning across the school
What we can offer:
- A dedicated team who have a strong sense of commitment to the school, its vision and its children
- Happy, engaged and well-behaved children who are eager to learn and be challenged
- A proven track record of self-evaluation and continual improvement
- A warm, creative and safe environment where everyone is valued
Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Montpelier Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All members of staff at Montpelier Primary School must undertake the required employment checks which include the uptake of references both professional and personal and an enhanced (DBS) disclosure.
Visits are encouraged prior to application and can be arranged by contacting the school. email@example.com
Montpelier is committed to equal opportunities.
Closing Date: Monday 19th February at noon