Ascot Heath Infant School is extending and joining with Ascot Heath CE Junior School to become a primary school. We are looking for the right person to shape the future success of our newly formed school.
Our governors and staff are passionate about providing our pupils with the very best start to their educational careers. Do you have the vision, energy, dedication and drive to lead us on this journey?
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
• Can bring together the previously separate schools with a single set of values and vision.
• Can unite the staff bodies and establish a consistent approach across the whole school.
• Has ambition, passion and determination to lead our school, raising standards where required, whilst recognising and maintaining excellence where it is already in place.
• Will keep the wellbeing, resilience and achievements of our pupils and staff at the heart of everything we do.
• Leads with high expectations to secure excellent teaching, achieving high standards of learning and attainment across the school.
• Is able to support, motivate and inspire staff with a clear vision for the future direction of the school; and to translate this vision for parents and pupils.
• Will be an inspiring, dynamic and imaginative leader with a proven track record of success across all primary key stages.
• Will create an outward-facing school to work with other schools, organisations and partners to champion best practice.
In return we will offer the successful candidate:
• The opportunity to expand your leadership skills with this unique challenge of bringing two separate schools together.
• Supportive, hardworking and friendly staff who are dedicated to the school’s continuous improvement.
• An enthusiastic and committed governing body.
• Children who enjoy learning and are encouraged to make excellent progress, academically and socially, becoming confident, happy and well-rounded young people.
• Strong support and the opportunity to shape the future of this new school.
If you believe that you are the right person to join us on this exciting adventure, we welcome your application. Please call us to arrange a visit so that you can experience our schools first-hand. Contact Mrs Gillian Green, PA to the Headteacher on 01344 882631.
For a full information pack, please visit: https://ats-bracknell.jobsgopublic.com/vacancies/view/85396
Closing date: Noon, Monday 28th January 2019.
Shortlisting by: 1st February 2019
Interview dates: 11th and 12th February 2019.
Ascot Heath is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Reference checks will be performed prior to interview.