Healey Primary School
Earnshaw Ave Whitworth Rd Rochdale OL12 0ST
Tel: (01706)522770 Fax: (01706)710281
Headteacher Mrs Helen S Johnson
ISR Range L15 – L21 (£56,434 - £64,736)
Due to the retirement of our Headteacher at the end of the Autumn 2019 Term, we are seeking to appoint a replacement to be in post from 1st January 2020.
We are looking for somebody who:-
- Respects children and understands their needs
- Has a proven record of successful teaching and leadership
- Is well organised and highly motivated
- Has experience across the primary age range
- Has initiative, ideas and flexibility
- Is keen to develop themselves
- Can communicate with adults and children
- Is a team player who can also lead that team
We can offer you:-
- A respectful and supportive working environment
- Well-mannered and well behaved children
- A dedicated and involved Governing Body
- A committed and hardworking staff
- An OFSTED rating, at last report, of ‘Good’
Please refer to our website for more information about the school.
Should you wish to visit the school prior to application, this may be arranged, at the convenience of the Headteacher, by appointment only. Please telephone school directly.
Closing date: Friday 20th September 2019 at 12.00 noon
Shortlisting: Monday 30th September 2019
Visits to the school for shortlisted candidates: To be confirmed
Interviews: Monday 7th and Tuesday 8th October 2019
To apply for this position please download the application form and supporting documentation and email your completed application to email@example.com by 12 noon on Friday 20th September 2019.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
The ability to converse at ease with customers and service users and provide advice in accurate spoken English is an essential requirement of this post.