We are looking for an exceptional Headteacher who is ready for a new
challenge in a vibrant, growing school in Shrewsbury. Due to the retirement of
our current head, we are seeking a new school leader with a proven track
record for pupil progress, attainment and strong teamwork.
We are looking for a Headteacher who can:
- lead the school in its mission to offer an excellent education within a
framework of Christian values and beliefs
- promote an inclusive community where children of all abilities can reach their full potential
- formulate a clear strategic direction and a compelling vision for the future of our school
- inspire, motivate, and develop the large staff team
- bring rigour, persistence and high expectations in improving learning
opportunities for all children
- build strong relationships with families, carers, church and wider community who work in partnership with the school.
In return we can offer:
- a school of happy, enthusiastic and respectful children
- a stable, motivated and experienced staff team
- the opportunity to work in collaboration with other local Headteachers and schools
- a strong, supportive and active governing body
- a positive, caring and welcoming environment for learning
- an exciting new chapter in the life of the school with the opportunities which academisation will offer
We highly recommend you come and visit us.
Closing date: Monday 29th January 2018 (midnight)
To apply visit: https://shropshirejobs.engageats.co.uk/
Vacancy reference : EH17 18 02