St Giles is a fantastic school full of amazing children and dedicated staff.
It is a Croydon Local Authority Maintained Community School for pupils aged 4-16 with physical disabilities, complex medical needs, complex speech and language difficulties and associated learning difficulties, moderate(MLD), severe(SLD) and profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD).
There is a Further Education Unit for pupils with PMLD aged 16-19.
Children flourish in our highly specialist environment with education and health professionals working closely together to meet each child’s very complex needs.
We teach through a creative curriculum full of exciting activities and experiences. Learning is fun and all children make great progress, whatever their starting points.
We are very proud of our school and the achievements of our pupils and staff. We are looking for an inspirational and creative Headteacher to build on our current successes.
We want our new Headteacher to share our passion for: -
- Continuous improvement and innovation.
- Making a positive difference to the lives of children.
- Leading, motivating and inspiring children with special educational needs.
- Developing our future leadership team.
- Working with governors, parents, the community and other schools.
In return we offer: -
- Dedicated and enthusiastic teaching and support staff.
- Creative and effective approaches to teaching and learning that are wholly relevant to children with special educational needs.
- A supportive and active Governing Board who value innovation.
- Parents who work in partnership with the school.
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Strictly Education, Marlborough Court, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6DY.
You are warmly invited to visit our school and we look forward to showing you around. Please contact Lisa Negus to arrange a suitable date either by telephone on 0208 680 2141 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 28th January 2019 12noon
Shortlisting: 30th January 2019
Interviews: 4th & 5th February 2019
The Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post requires an enhanced DBS check.