Due to the retirement of our long-serving Head Teacher, we are looking for an inspirational and enthusiastic leader, able to challenge and motivate our children and staff in their search for excellence.
Do you have:
- The ability to sustain high achievement with a broad and rich curriculum.
- The skill to build on excellent relationships with parents, governors and the community.
- The desire to continue our positive, caring ethos which values all of the whole school community.
- Excellent and proven leadership skills
- Enthusiastic and engaging pupils.
- Active Governors and a strong parent body.
- An outstanding and successful school with sustained high achievement.
- A move to three form entry started in 2020 with a new school building extension providing an exciting and modern learning environment for EYFS.
- A challenging and engaging curriculum for all.
- A well-motivated and enthusiastic staff.
- A caring, supportive and all-inclusive school.
- A positive strong relationship between pupils and teachers.
Shortlisting will take place on Monday 5th March 2021and Interviews will be held on 16th and 17th March 2021.
For an application form and further details, please visit www.sthelens.gov.uk/jobs
Bleak Hill Primary School