God cares for us.
I always do my best in my work.
We care for everyone around us.
It is important that we learn to work together as a team.
We are all special and we try hard to be good friends with each other.
Due to the retirement of our highly regarded Headteacher, the Governors are seeking to appoint a new and enthusiastic Headteacher who:
- Is a practising Catholic, committed to the ethos and vision of Catholic Education, who recognises the pivotal position of St Bernadettes Catholic Primary School within the local community.
- Has the vision, ambition and motivation to lead and maintain our highly successful school into the next stage of development.
- Has high expectations of themselves, staff and pupils including all our disadvantaged children.
- Is passionate in their belief that every child can and should achieve success.
- Is a leader with enthusiasm to inspire staff and children.
We can offer:
- A friendly, welcoming school community, underpinned by our strong Catholic ethos, where all are valued.
- The opportunity to lead and manage our highly effective school.
- Happy, confident and enthusiastic children who enjoy learning.
- A caring, talented and committed staff.
- Supportive governors.
- Good opportunities for professional development.
- Good support from the Local Authority and the Diocese.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact St Bernadettes Catholic Primary School on 0161 430 4601, to arrange a convenient time.
Visit our website: http://www.st-bernadettes.stockport.sch.uk
For further details and an application pack please visit: https://www.greater.jobs.
Applications must be completed on the CES application form provided and submitted electronically to email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Shortlisted candidates will be expected to complete a Disqualification Declaration.
The successful applicant's appointment will be subject to satisfactory pre -clearance including a Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing Date: Monday 26 February 2018 at 9.30am
Shortlisting: Thursday 01 March 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 07 March 2018